Thanks to cookies it is possible to record semi-permanently information relating to your preferences and other technical data that allow easier navigation and greater ease of use and effectiveness of the site. An example: cookies can be used to determine whether the user has chosen to accept or not the cookie legislation in order to avoid displaying the relative banner at each visit on the site.
Types of cookies
The main types of cookies are:
1. Essential technical
cookies These cookies are necessary for the correct functioning of the site. They allow navigation, content sharing, storage of your login credentials (authentication cookies) to speed up entry, your preferences and credentials while browsing. Without these cookies, the services for which users access the site could not be provided.
2. Statistical and performance
cookies These cookies allow us to know how visitors use the site, in order to be able to evaluate and improve its functioning and to privilege the production of content that best meets the information needs of our users. They take into account, in addition to numerous other variables, the number of visitors, the time spent on the site by the average user and how they arrive. The information collected by these cookies is absolutely anonymous and not linked to the user's personal data. To perform these functions, third-party services are often used, which anonymize the data, making them not attributable to individuals.
3. Cookies for user profiling and advertising targeting
These cookies allow us to offer announcements relating to the user and their respective interests. They are used, for example, to limit the number of views of the same banner and to evaluate the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
4. Functional and third-party profiling cookies I
This category includes both cookies provided by partner subjects of the site you are visiting and known to it, and cookies provided by third parties not directly controlled or controllable by the aforementioned site.
Cookies from partners allow us to offer advanced features, as well as more information and personal functions. This includes the possibility to share content through social networks, to access any video streaming services, etc.
Since each browser - and often different versions of the same browser - also differ significantly from each other if you prefer to act independently through the preferences of your browser, you can find detailed information on the necessary procedure in the guide of your browser. For an overview of the modes of action for the most popular browsers, you can visit the address:
Advertising companies also allow you to opt out of receiving targeted ads, which does not prevent the setting of cookies, but interrupts the use and collection of some data by these companies.
For more information and the possibility of renunciation, we recommend the following site:
This site (www.caffedagnilli.com) uses technical cookies with a name randomly generated by the platform and a cookie called cookie_ue which retains only the acceptance or otherwise of the cookie legislation.
Google Analitycs cookies have been anonymized and therefore are assimilated to technical cookies as they do not detect the user's IP address.
You can disable cookies on various browsers by following the specific instructions for each of them. Here is a link for the procedures relating to some of the main browsers:
At the bottom of this information is the owner of the data and related contacts.
Information pursuant to the Privacy Code
Pursuant to the code of Legislative Decree 196/2003, we make the following information available to you.
Purpose of the processing
The data can be collected for one or more of the following purposes:
1) to provide access to restricted areas of the Portal and to Portals / sites connected with this letter and to send communications, including commercial ones, news, updates on the initiatives of Caffè D'Agnilli and the companies it controls and / or associated and / or sponsors.
2) perform the obligations established by laws or regulations;
3) contact management;
methods The data will be processed in the following ways:
1) data collection with single-opt-in mode, in a special database on the server of the supplier HOST, Italy; the supplier provides all security measures for the protection of data recorded on its IT systems.
All required data are mandatory.
Subjects to whom data personal data may be disclosed
The data collected will not be disclosed to third parties.
Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to art. 7 (Right of access to personal data and other rights) of the Privacy Code, we point out that your rights regarding the processing of data are:
- to know, through free access, the existence of data processing that may concern you;
- be informed of the nature and purpose of the processing
- obtain from the owner, without delay:
- confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and the communication in an intelligible form of the same data and their origin, as well as the logic and purposes on which the treatment is based; the request can be renewed, unless there are justified reasons, with an interval of not less than ninety days;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- updating, correction or, if interested, integration of existing data;
- object in whole or in part for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
We inform you that the data controller for all legal purposes is:
Torrefazione D'Agnilli & C. snc
P. IVA 00383850948
Via Giulio Tedeschi 20
86170 Isernia (Italy)
Tel / Fax: (+39) 0865.50011
- To exercise the rights provided for in art. 7 of the Privacy Code or for the cancellation of your data from the archive, simply contact us through one of the channels made available.
We are available for further clarifications.